- Easy-to-use anti-frizz smoothing masque that smooths, repairs, and strengthens while blocking frizz and rinses away clean so hair is never weighed down
- Cruelty-free, certified by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics (Leaping Bunny Certification)
- Shake well before use
- Shampoo hair with Q-Shampoo, Rinse, and apply Q-Restore generously to hair
- Comb through to distribute evenly and leave in for 5-10 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
- Use 1-2 times per week in place of Q-Condition
Q: How do I use Q-Restore Smoothing Masque?
A: Wash your hair with Q-Shampoo and use Q-Restore Smoothing Masque in place of conditioner. Q-Restore Smoothing Masque is designed to be used once or twice a week, depending on your hair's frizz, coarseness and porosity. If you have minimal frizz, you will only need to use Q-Restore Smoothing Masque once a week. If you have more frizz, you will use Q-Restore Smoothing Masque twice a week. If you wash your hair more than twice a week, you should use Q-Condition to continue the effects of your last wash with Q-Restore Smoothing Masque.
Q: Are there Parabens, Added-Sulfates, Formaldehyde, or other harmful ingredients in Lubricity Labs products?
A: No, all ingredients in Lubricity Labs products are naturally derived, sourced from items such as green apples, coconuts, and palm nuts.
Q: Are Lubricity Labs products tested on animals?
A: No! All Lubricity Labs products are certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics (Leaping Bunny Certification).
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycolic Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Panthenol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethiconol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Polyquaternium-44, Polyquaternium-7, Quaternium-26, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA.