- Nourishes, defines, blocks frizz, adds shine for a lasting, soft and touchable finish
- Cruelty-free, certified by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics (Leaping Bunny Certification)
- Shake well before use
- Dispense ½ - 2 pumps to hands, apply to damp hair, distributing evenly from root to tip
- Ideal for air-dried or diffused curls and safe for color or chemically treated hair
Q: Are Lubricity Labs products tested on animals?
A: No! All Lubricity Labs products are certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics (Leaping Bunny Certification).
Q: Are there Parabens, Added-Sulfates, Formaldehyde, or other harmful ingredients in Lubricity Labs products?
A: No, all ingredients in Lubricity Labs products are naturally derived, sourced from items such as green apples, coconuts, and palm nuts.
Q: How long do Lubricity Labs products last?
A: All Lubricity Labs products last for up to 12 months, once they have been opened.
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Panthenol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Maltodextrin/VP Copolymer, Carbomer, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Disodium EDTA.