- Heat protectant, adds shine, blocks frizz, provides lasting hold, smooths, detangles, conditions, strengthens, reparis damage and blocks outside pollutants
- Cruelty-free, certified by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics (Leaping Bunny Certification)
- Shake well before use
- Dispense ½ - 1 pump as needed to hands and apply to clean, damp hair, distributing evenly starting at the ends and working up to the roots
- Comb through and blow dry
Q: Are Lubricity Labs products tested on animals?
A: No! All Lubricity Labs products are certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics (Leaping Bunny Certification).
Q: Are there Parabens, Added-Sulfates, Formaldehyde, or other harmful ingredients in Lubricity Labs products?
A: No, all ingredients in Lubricity Labs products are naturally derived, sourced from items such as green apples, coconuts, and palm nuts.
Q: How long do Lubricity Labs products last?
A: All Lubricity Labs products last for up to 12 months, once they have been opened.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Maltodextrin/VP Copolymer, Hydroxystearyl Alcohol/Hydroxystearyl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate/Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Disodium EDTA.