Lubricity Labs will ship any order within the continental United States. We reserve the right to combine orders going to the same address.
Note: Larger orders may incur increased shipping costs. For large orders, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping areas include:
The continental United States only. Please note that Lubricity Labs reserves the right not to ship and cancel an order for any reason.
Certain shipments may incur additional charges (remote delivery areas, special handling requests, etc…). If your shipment will incur additional charges we will contact you prior to shipment.
Shipment Receiving Guidelines
These guidelines must be followed in order to ensure the option of returning any of the products purchased:
- For insurance purposes many packages will require a signature. You must be present to receive, inspect, and sign for your delivery if a signature is required.
- Before signing/receiving the package:
- a. Check to ensure you have received the proper number of packages
- b. Check for damaged packaging
- When signing for the package it is very important to be as detailed and descriptive as possible on the packing slip before you sign. Your signature indicates acceptance, and if you simply sign without inspecting the packaging or its contents, then you are accepting the shipment “as is”. If you did not receive the proper number of packages or if any items appear as if they could be damaged, make sure you note this prior to signing. If damages or shortages are not recorded, the shipping company will not honor insurance claims and unfortunately we will not be able to honor our return policy.
- Immediately unpack all contents to ensure that you were shipped the correct items. If there are any damages or shortages they must be reported immediately (within 24 hours) using our Return Policy.
It is important to us that we ship your purchase as quickly as possible. We typically ship in-stock orders within 1-4 business days. In some instances when items are thought to be in stock but are not available you will be notified via email of the options available to you prior to your order shipping. Please note we reserve the right not to ship any orders for any reason. If your order has a problem and cannot be shipped, we will contact you with a potential resolution.
* We generally ship Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Shipping insurance is automatically included for all orders. If an order is lost, we are required to follow the carrier’s standard procedure for filing a missing shipment claim. As part of the process, an investigation is initiated which includes (in some cases) contacting the customer. As soon as the shipper verifies the claim we will immediately ship out a replacement order.